Monday 30 January 2012

Last Draping lesson


For my last lesson of draping we also displayed our work, although it was a lot more serious than pattern cutting. I worked exceptionally hard on my dress so I was relieved that the class was ending.
Draping was difinitely my most difficult class because I was not used to working in that way. I had two 4 hour lessons a week as well as tutoring lessons on a Saturday so I could keep up. I learnt so much in these lessons although they were hard and can now successfully drape a variety of dresses including sleeves, collars and the facings. It also taught me sewing techniques and how to use the industrial machines which is very useful. 
Althouhh I found this hard I got a A in my final dress. 

My dress is the black dress at the end of right hand side


No comments:

Post a Comment